I know I’ve already posted for today, but I came across the Daily Prompt after the fact and just couldn’t resist. 🙂
I love lists, I use them for just about everything, all the time. So when I saw the Daily Prompt’s assignment to make a list of something it made me dig a little deeper. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m trying to develop my personal voice in the world of blogging. So, here it goes!
1. How to show affection.
2. Relationships aren’t only defined by who does favors for you.
3. Hold your own.
4. Emergency funds!
5. It’s not “unchristian” to speak your mind.
6. God is a person, not some wizard or genie in a bottle.
7. Secrets can kill.
8. Cherish good people and their friendship.
9. Let shit go – it’s not that serious.
10. Be real – open your heart and let emotions flow. It’s not a weakness to do so.