Here’s a list of the most popular posts here on New3Creation. It was quite interesting going through the list because the posts that I thought would be most unlikely to be read were liked the most, and vice versa. Check out the list, be entertained…this will likely be the last post for 2014.
I must say there is so much in store for New3Creation in 2015. There will be more features, contests and even podcasts! This was my first year actually exploring the freelance world and I must say the journey has been quite fulfilling. So please stay tuned and don’t be strangers! Your support and interest is much appreciated.
Top 10 Posts of New3Creation
- 10 Things I Learned After Moving out of Mom’s House – A Daily Post assignment that I randomly participated in; I never realized it would be my most popular post on this site.
- Daily Prompt: It Ain’t Gonna Bother Me No More – Another Daily Post assignment – this one dealt with my view on fear and how it can be a good thing instead of something that cripples.
- Daily Post – I Would Never do That to You…. – I’m venting about taking advantage of folks who are vulnerable and have certain weaknesses. People’s insecurities can really get the best of them, making them nothing but toxic towards their friends and family.
- ….And Say Simply Very simply With Hope Good Morning. Remembering Dr. Maya Angelou – a tribute of thoughts to the late Dr. Maya Angelou.
- The Joys of Networking|5 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Freelance Business – I have to say I was quite pleased with the success of this article. It’s one of my first “real” articles about freelance writing and it got a good amount of attention from other writers. If you’re writing or plan to get into freelance, this article should certainly help you out for your journey!
- Daily Post: Groundhog Wars – I chose to write about my horrifying experience with groundhogs in my yard…I have to say, I used to think they were cute furry creatures that chewed on sticks, but learned some hard lessons about these animals and applied what I learned to daily living…
- Don’t Just Talk About it, BE About it! – I should’ve titled this, “Don’t Talk about it WRITE about it!” But hey, you learn as you go along, right? This post gives words of encouragement for those starting out with things they want to do in life.
- Back track… – a reintroduction of myself, what I plan to do and what my vision entails.
- Poem: I Can Laugh Now – this was my first stab at poetry in years. If you’re in a dark place trying to find your way out, this poem should be uplifting for you.
- My plan – a personal look at having a vision and planning. I share the experience of becoming a homeowner.
There you have it. The top 10 posts on this blog. Like I previously mentioned, it’s been a great year. A lot of reflecting, building and of course CREATING went on. Things are certainly in the works for the coming year.
Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2015!